Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Gas Station Review, Tesoro U.S.A. Gasoline 785 S Tucker Rd Tehachapi, CA 93561



Gas Station Review, Tesoro U.S.A. Gasoline  
785 S Tucker Rd  Tehachapi, CA  93561

Vigorous payments for integral snacks with conditions of my authority will help with these descriptions over gifts until money gets its hash: 1 Pepsi Rockstar, 1 Pepsi Rockstar.  Try to ponder of our site’s layers of references to the whimsical tunes of sales, or under ounces.  “My cash is seven, I’m in heaven!”  My social response to Tesoro is a heavy collection of moral codes related with witness literacy or the rich understanding of supervisions, but periodic walking around curvy aisles leaves us with my peripheral comments on Tesoro’s attuned cashier roles, Cheetos Crunchy Xxtra Flamin’ Hot, Rockstar’s vitamin flavors with medleys of freshness, comparing the workforce’s fortitude of gladness to the jokeful emotions of an Italian liquor store’s crew I visited middle to south of Italy.  Referring to the Monster Refrigerator around this shadowy station is akin to feeling azure heat: no gloves, no rings, just touching dings while fingering chilly sips near decorated fridges taller than golden hair.  A cashier’s muscles hang in the building’s weather of accommodations as he or she applies happy returned opinions to me for bubbles yet to erupt after thousands of responses, so I have an X-ray vision of labor when employees imagine they’re cooking transactions about geared deals inside a square construction place with shadowy blue darkness.  I’ve a rhino nose for Cheetos’ garlic powder over its enriched corn meal and even see Rhino Propane before illustrating those rhythm methods for tropical jazz, myself reading “Words From A Wanderer” by Alexandra Elle during super events with Rockstars, Monsters, wakey metal, music absorption, energy drinks, and nuts.  The Xxtra Flamin’ Hot Seasoning has salt that complements the yeast extract, flavors over colors, sandy powder to buttermilk, Red 40 Lake, and the entire bag of Xxtra Hot Flamin’ Cheetos contains more than 20% of my daily thiamin.  A serving of cheetos is either seven lucky numbers or three of them, so because my hunger is quite an illusion to a basketball cage pal of mine who’s a romantic undertaker I get dandy chips that are twice as hot for the literature of dates.  (I don’t know if my girlfriend was brandy or just a sable.)  Customers may find it difficult to know if Tesoro U.S.A. is a place or some action; however, consider the portioned refreshments along with my diversions of sizes, me generally overliving with a stomach for gifts beyond purity and into exotic health if not only U.S.A. Tesoro’s caffeine selections: teas, coffees, sodas, all cold.  Since a word can be worth thousands of pictures, I like writing with colors of mystery.  Tesoro is a tarsal bone around the upper ranged middle of the Albertson’s Plaza, designating as a tiny gasoline house with a moderate roof near divided pumplines and a straight metal poster of Coca-Cola’s 99¢.  It’s not a restaurant, but you’ll find some irregular shapes such as Starbucks’ carmel glass or Mountain Dew’s snake can, and the first drive you’ll be on for Tesoro may be the last one in your life.  Tesoro USA isn’t an accident, a motive, the productivity of charm, problems, situations, but a gas station with concerned laborers in smirks with remarkable results. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment