Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Store Review, Arco Am Pm 7851 Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield, CA 93308

Store Review, Arco Am Pm 7851 Rosedale Hwy  Bakersfield, CA 93308


The Cheddarwurst is succulent and juicy with cheese.  Special water bottles lean on these refrigerator shelves along the end by several aisles of quick snacks and confections.  Bakery items are right at the door-step.  WinCo nearby has coffee drinks that are thick and sugary, but WinCo’s food items aren’t so squeezed up together, the situation of which makes me feel trapped at walking in there.  Arco Am Pm serves as a medium for people’s convenience, and I walk to the Icelandic water in here or see how chilly the energy is.  Of course, I’ve been seeing Reese’s candy that has special holiday shapes.  Recently the artists of Sesame Street have been talking about the shapes of foods and mistakenly believing in their health implications.  I’ve eaten circle crackers and square pizza around the world, and beef jerky has come in different shapes varying from tubes to curvy strips.  Your typical chocolate bars have altered forms of natural chocolate because of the uses of milk, peanuts, and package stabilization.  Right near the place, I go to a barber shop to get my neck shaved.  Also, my dad can go on a car-wash-cruise by the gymnastic streets of Coffee Road.  Arco Am Pm sells less expensive tea cans that always have fresh flavors and a more mixed sweetness.  “It’s time to drink Arizona!”  The gas station aisles are compact in environment and color, and the 99-cent 32 oz. soda fountain servings are something to dream for with the real caution of smooth ice and caffeine levels.  Wave has a more coarse smoke compared to the minty smoke of Newports, but with whatever cigarettes (as a first-time smoker) I’ve been getting a nasty black heart that squeezes out of itself, which causes me to drag my feet with a kind of disinterested motive.  (I think joysticks melt.)  Anyways, this place is built with a low roof and feels like a curvy square while I’m enjoying the light ambiance during the store’s required rush.  Those tax types change in my mind as I fulfill a worker’s ticket for his or her registration number.  So many customers may not have a response to the store’s codes, but the hot food is in a warm yellow light in those window-convenient-boxes.  I make payments with my primary account and generally leave the store with a list of descriptions.  There are quantities against quantities, the math to references.  Time glows on whenever I make the pursuit for hunger and thirst.  It’s funny how a store has a copy that I can’t buy.  It’s good to recycle and get some sense back, for the better things like values and generalizations; my standards are slim but I’m acute with my way of noticing.  However my vacation is, I hope I give more dollars for less failure.  As a casual defense, Starbucks just keeps offering better and better drinks, so it’s not so brisk to turn back the table with Arco Am Pm’s goodies and understand work as an overstatement related to my charges and my embrace of the eat.

ARCO AM PM - Bakersfield, CA, United States. American owned!!!
"American owned!!!"- Troy S. from Yelp

ARCO AM PM - Bakersfield, CA, United States
Does the reader see how tight the space is?
Bakersfield can be a wonderful place.
I like the bricks of the building, the style, the poster signs... man!

No comments:

Post a Comment