Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Restaurant Review, McDonald’s 1215 Magnolia Ave Corona, CA 92879



Restaurant Review, McDonald’s  
1215 Magnolia Ave  Corona, CA  92879


The flower running mother over tile love gifting ketchup napkins against the diet float’s ice somersaults, me her son cherishing cobalt trays of golden waste because of Quarter wrinkles and Mac layers to cloudy hills mostly golden, #118 the Quinta prior to return.  Picture Magnolia!  McDonald’s is so tender for change despite gearing up for public belongings of land and fame, so particular that eggs are nearly exactly shaped up to their folds of imagination while Ronald Clown finds pool children.  “Chicken Nuggets are great!”  McDonald’s has instruments for cooking that go with the fryer tunes, grill pops, evening sandwiches, all made for attractive pollution when checks and balances combine to intrigue employees toward customer edification if not dining entertainment.  It enchants a believer that a smile can have an eclipse of flesh!  Corona McDonald’s is California Autumn by table color selection and drink fountain wood, although newspapers for sharp red furniture (upside down lamps) don’t complement their spotty reflections because of their proper ink.  Corona McDonald’s group of laborers may not sparkle with obvious happiness to a blind hater, but a young cashier’s grin reminds me of charming monsters on TV.  I’m forcing the reader to make educated guesses about my complicated memes because my childhood waned with McDonald’s soft brown touches of arches, boxed nuggets, shoveled fries, Olde Ronald Friend Crackers and eclipsing chocolate raindrops.  McDonald’s food has lots of shapes for personal nostalgia to which I give in about, and dad’s amigo from the venturous harbors still owns McDonald’s worn vintage mug for pillow fluffing his bench.  Corona McDonald’s has tremendous shadows above tile love with furnished wipes, indicating that Magnolia Crown through geometrical art related to children meals and quirky prices.  It’s not that McDonald’s is expensive, but that there’s gradual relations of offers which coincide with fingered measurements of wowy compromise: “I’m loving it.”  Believe McDonald’s for some reasons you’d have for trusting Farmer McDonald; as I think about it, critics can be deceptive.  McDonald’s serves beef that’s more meaty than Circle K’s multi-ingredient beef and has totally less high fructose corn syrup.  (Of course, I try to pronounce all ingredient names and just make some sounds up: what’s the alphabet for my cat’s tongue?)  McDonald’s varies their language trends of syntax and inter-textual clichés for tray advertency, menu board hype, bus postings, and sliced Happy Meal buckets; so over the years, McDonald’s kind of creates their own holidays (not for fasting, although it’s fast) relating times like “Fish Filet Tuesday” or what I call Afternoon Breakfast.  Plenty of fish will be fried: 70’s call.  I wonder why McDonald’s has not given me a Soft Serve McFlurry with Peanut M&M’s or coffee drinks with cherries; but to contradict my spirit, I use McDonald’s Sweet & Sour Sauce for pasta dishes along with Popeye’s Honey Mustard: I almost think like another alien.  McDonald’s charms me with sweet simplicity; Corona McDonald’s rules an angled dining home.  The Big Mac is a tall mac of secrets.

"I pledge allegiance to the Mac of the United States of McDonald's!"

McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato! View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment