Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Grocery Store Review, Albertson’s 775 S. Tucker Rd. Tehachapi, CA 93561



Grocery Store Review, Albertson’s   
775 S. Tucker Rd.  Tehachapi, CA 93561


A French roast is good coffee flavor on how strong it is for a quick price tag.  Potato chips are closely related to graham crackers in that both are snacks with crunchiness.  What is that crunch?  The Starbucks Coffeehouse inside has been serving Frappuccinos that don’t taste like wedding cakes.  For me, some of the Boar’s Delight gets me into holding cartoon balloons.  Boar’s deli products sweeten like taffy and taste with some of the most pure moisture I’ve tasted from meats and cheeses.  Customers have rapid checkouts when debit allows us to go forward.  “Crazy good!” says the Pop-Tarts box.  There’s something particular about a company’s imagination for their fresh blue water bottles.  Red Bull can taste so bubbly and classy with its expensive vitamins.  To eat a pop tart is comfort; to roast marshmallows is hazard.  Starbucks gives me something that is quicker than a birthday cake, although baked goods keep me company just like a groovy barista does.  Albertson’s beauty is akin to Safeway’s vibe, somewhat.  Employees know there’s some complexity to actions before simplicity begins.  I crunch cheetos like baskets of flakes; mom, cheetos like ice cream bars; dad, cheetos like a pig’s meal; little brother, cheetos like icing for his couch; big brother, cheetos like absence.  Well, well!  My French roast coffee from Signature Kitchens is very weak for me and extremely great for my dad.  I think my head is in my heart for sugar.  What Albertson’s black carts are holding in the store’s clear environment are fatty creamers, real good spices, fruit pounds, pulpy juice, buttery cheese, warm ham, and lots more stuff.  Albertson’s in Tehachapi Town is by McDonald’s.  I buy mountain chocolate from Albertson’s first, then I sit at McDonald’s for Diet Coke.  Really many flavors and textures of fruits and veggies prevent me from talking about them much.  A dish may not be one thing.  A shared amount of favorites hit the slope.  Albertson’s itself is hot candy: busy, busy, busy.  Of course, civil workers may take their vacations even when long moments are gone such as their history of passion or exhaustive activities.  This grocery store has lots of light colas I rely on.  Pepsi Max is an intense drink I use when budgeting caffeine, so why are there different commotions between money and food?  The rules of a diet are instructive, but imply budgets.  There is no weak strength in Albertson’s as long as shoppers can try new things more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment