Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Gaming Console Review, PS One (Playstation Gaming Console)


Gaming Console Review, PS One (Playstation Gaming Console)


This gaming console is so small, I don’t think there’s a lot of parts to it.


My intelligence is simple:


If the gaming console is so small, how can it be “greater than the sum of its parts”?


I believe, that, if the gaming console has a sum of parts, the sum should be enough. The Playstation 5 gaming console is big.


So…


Is the Playstation 5 too big? Or, is the PS One too small?


Something funny is going on here…


I think the Playstation 5 is big enough to have enough parts. But, when I’m wondering if my Game Boy is BIGGER than the PS One, I get to thinking the PS One gaming console is probably too small.


Okay, a Playstation gamer will probably read my review and say,


“The Playstation has a great library of games. I like the Playstation.”


Well, that’s your opinion. But the truth is… the PS One is incredibly small!!!


Think about it! Is my PS One gaming console going to play a thousand game discs? The more I think about it, the more I doubt it. Even 10 Playstation games is BIGGER than a PS One. I’m really scared already! For this reason, I believe you should play Playstation games on the Playstation 5. The PS One to a Playstation game is like a tape cassette player to an Elvis music album. I don’t think the results will be very good if you try a machine like that.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Gaming-Console-Review-PS-One-990225436

No comments:

Post a Comment