Translate

Thursday, May 25, 2023

TV Show Review, The Simpsons (Original, Old Episodes)


TV Show Review, The Simpsons (Original, Old Episodes)


Sometimes, people tell me, “Do not criticize.” Okay… what about the Simpsons? The Simpsons have criticism all the time. So, even if I am a reviewer, I need to represent their criticism. I can’t avoid criticism, because, The Simpsons is a TV show with criticism in the program. For example, Bart Simpson will say, “You don’t make friends with salad.” Is that true? Well, it depends. It’s not my criticism. But, it is Bart Simpson’s criticism. So, how can I avoid criticism? When I represent Bart Simpson’s criticism of vegetables, how can I avoid criticism? Bart Simpson has feelings, too. Maybe the vegetables are not very fresh. Maybe the grocery store is being run by lazy workers. Maybe Bart Simpson does not think that “french fries” are vegetables. Maybe Bart Simpson’s mother does not have a very positive lifestyle for vegetables. Maybe Marge Simpson’s salad recipes are 2nd-rate. Maybe the salad is not being enjoyed by Bart’s friends very often. Who knows? Maybe Bart Simpson is not pleased by his mother’s behavior. And, of course, Bart Simpson does have criticism about vegetables. Even when I represent Bart Simpson’s criticism, I am giving criticism by representing Bart Simpson’s criticism. So, can I “avoid” criticism? Not really. I need to represent Bart Simpson. Imagine if I told Bart, “Oh, stop complaining and eat your vegetables.” That feedback would not go very well with us. Bart Simpson argues with his father all the time. And, his father, Homer Simpson, also does not enjoy vegetables. Even when Homer eats food that is hard for him to eat, he would think, “The food was not undelicious!” Homer would say that from his confusion and poor literacy. Well, sometimes, I do not like vegetables either. It depends on the vegetables. Some vegetables are very, very hard to swallow. Some vegetables are very, very hard to chew. Some vegetables are very, very hard to prepare. So many factors to consider about vegetables! Yeah, maybe we can be friends with salad sometimes. But this is misleading. A few vegetarians in the real world get grumpy and tired. Marge Simpson wants her family to eat vegetables, although she can be grumpy and tired. When the “salad maker” is grumpy and tired, why should Bart Simpson take her food and eat it? That can be a personality issue. For this reason, I think criticism can help people make better conversations about life, even if people may feel uneasy and harsh about it.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/TV-Show-Review-The-Simpsons-964150166

No comments:

Post a Comment