Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

Photo "Sweet Grey Dream" and Poem "Progression Real"

"Sweet Grey Dream" by GameUniverso (get to know me better)



This is like my other grey photo, but it's been refined with sweet colors.
I recommend getting the picture which has the right combinations of values and shades.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Grey-Dream-716066980

Also, here's a poem:

"Progression Real"

I can't fix a peanut with action in limbs. 
My hug is locked up to a beating heart of music. 
This jewel is a brother to a spinning clock on parade. 
Words for a picture come from that seed over hot roots. 
One decision stays in a branch while sounds turn to ash. 
Fires are members of the important vacuum to money. 
Barriers start through personal faith as owners vanish. 
Sensations become the friction between dreams that softens. 
All of my creeds remain as objects when they transform into conflict. 
History is the language which makes those treasures wet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment