Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Poetry and Photography- About the Deer and Zenith



About the photo...

"Deer Abstraction" by GameUniverso (someone like me)

Try not to ask me how I do this without first realizing that I'm strange.
I feel so strange, almost alive.
Photos are often handled as abstract paintings and this alluring picture is only an exception if you consider different traits of it.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Deer-Abstraction-716137710

Here's a poem of mine to go with my photo, too:

"Integritation"


Tuck these fingers or bar the bell, that globe will stir the swishing lava.
Down to boil the shadow from our wishing sun, I peel the crown from her gloves.
Cartoons spy with huge eyes around my video game call into her TV plumbing.
Divas grow with shoes, prisoners have no signs.
My Zenith has a rainbow, I fluff my seat with fat hands.
When my snack isn’t a meal, I find some other thirst.
This land isn’t sold to be old, I wake the food to steal the moon.
Turn this lash or plant the wear, and I’ll be sooner to be told.
Spinning my pockets makes me dizzy, I get dizzy for to break.
After wrapping those buds or shooting near guns, I wash dishes or funny knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment