Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Drawing- "View of Sponge"


Drawing- "View of Sponge"

I worked on this sketch.
It wasn't easy.


I had to first work on the original sketch, only to find that my pencil marks were too deep.
So, I used trace paper and came up with this final result.

The character's name is Sponge.


It's not realistic, but I'm going to work on the sketch in my computer's paint application.
With the paint application, I'll marker the lines then use paint the way Bob Ross might approve of.
Bob Ross was a television painter and taught me some good things on his YouTube videos.


So, what should I tell beginners to art?
Get some self-help books, read them through, and practice for the rest of your life.
If you can, also study literature from both classics and averages.
Dr. Seuss drew and wrote, so why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment