Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Poem-"My Capitalism for Their Capitalism"

Poem- "My Capitalism for Their Capitalism"

Our capitalism is like popcorn, the bag just explodes.
Flies search me, but my words are quite hairy.
Imagine a sunshine cannon, then find pieces to tranquility.
If a mind is just a memory, there’s sweetness too fine.
A dream is like a wagon under an alien’s sawdust.
So, how much electricity is really at the bay?
I’m a tide with the ocean in an Earth by my hands.
Let’s consider the notions to so much music before the year ends.
Californians ought to drink from the beaches at noons or moons.
Children need drinks for condensed storms with a rainbow of flavors.
There’s nothing to cut to the chase with but floral temps and sneaky toes.
So there’s a world in a world, there’s skin in my ears.
Trouble makes enough heavy when strugglers opt to match their feet.
From a course towards you I’m wave-racing along.
The ream of capitalists digs into us with the traditions of egomania.
Of course eggs have to crack, the chickens will all be gone.
A reader should feel like sinking into a chair and making a bubble.
There should be wind in our blankets at the Homely House Hotel.
Maybe she’s cunning in my points, although a game plays out its rest.
If I tell you where I am, you’re not in my mind.
We shrink in the simple life.
Is this the coming attraction, the news of the olds?
A coin is minted with silver faces that pass their ages.
Just bet on thirst to make you up.
Ventura’s haze may cover up emblems to our worlds.
Of course, the American sun has a nutrition of heat.
It’s a better time in a better way.
Just wrap my drink and I’ll twist the star.
I’m a poet of noble names as well as parables.
I freeze mocha colors until I think the government is social.
A fan spins its breath as long as the air stirs.
If there’s a drink behind the mirror, my shadow is just a sip of reflection.
Imagination, be gone!  I’m for future stay!
If you have cough syrup, you may be missing out on coffee.
It’s been a day for hours and I can’t see the night.
Moments are very numb since time flies.
You are excused as much as I please.
So, are you going to judge my message or its ink?
Sure, there’s a cafĂ© at the end of the universe.
If there’s a ruler for planets, I can’t see one.
Heck, why not take a train on the Shooting Star?
Wonder fills me as I suit the dress and have my wisdom teeth.
I’m in a beach apartment where vitamins quench my love.
Coasters are placed behind the puzzles of heads.
A weatherman’s watch is ticking with his fingers.
So where’s capitalism besides our foot?
I’m feeling easy, you know.  There’s water here.
However, I must say that capitalists need lots of gravy.
My spoon can be quite a table.
But still, business people aren’t shredders of money.
Who can tear gold down and flick the curtains?
It’s our call of duty to live for their glory.
So education, there’s huge time!

No comments:

Post a Comment