Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Abstract Galaxy Photo- "Mountain on Planet X"

Abstract Galaxy Photo- "Mountain on Planet X"


The mountain could be a volcano.
Clouds on Planet X, in my mind, would move erratically because of the unique atmosphere.
Another mountain is in the distance, but the erratic clouds move with purple and green fumes.
Planet X must be pretty hot here with all the extravagant colors.
It's science fiction, but I mix reality with fiction here quite well.
I do agree that photos can be expensive though.
I'm going to get a few photos and see how they are in quality, so that way I can perhaps give detailed feedback on them: lustre versus matte, computer versus actual photograph.
What's nice about this photo is that the clouds aren't obvious depictions from a coloring book: there's real magnetism in what the air is thick for, creating the illusion of danger and risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment