Translate

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Photo- "Special Doritos"


Photo- "Special Doritos"

These were chips I put together with cream cheese.
The cream cheese had onions and chives in it.
I'm a particular fan of Cool Ranch Doritos, but I've had lots of snacks over the years.
Here, I use a combination of computer rotating programs to produce this image, and sign it with nacho cheese blood.




I'm the kind of photographer who has no education in photography.
Videogames are part of my intrinsic visuals, yet something appeals.
A photo like this is a combination of two kinds of nerd stuff: individualism in cooking, and playing with devices.
As a photographer, I can combine different colors together by having my choices of presentation, so "Special Doritos" should be hung on a wall with burning candles and roses in metal.
Ha! Maybe I'm crazy bad.

The point is conceptual in this way.
Palm trees look neat from overlayering photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment