Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Videogame Review, Turok for the Nintendo 64 (N64 Gaming Console)


Videogame Review, Turok for the Nintendo 64 (N64 Gaming Console)


Dear God,


Where do dinosaurs come from?

I can’t ask myself.

I don’t know.

You know.

We can pray for their obsolete diet.

As I look, the bones look like a grave.

Every fossil carries weight into those heavens as we bury the dig for Earth.

Museums protect their forgotten eyes along invisible flesh.

They are more or less beyond; they are more or less near.

Let Earth give prehistoric animal spirits back to us.

History is very demanding for my temporary life.

A suffering Jurassic ghost may be watching us now.

God, I pray for the past, present, and future to the millions of years.

Our light shines for such beautiful chemicals, upon disappearing ink.

We love dinosaurs.

May God rest every tail and claw.


Amen




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Review-Turok-for-the-Nintendo-64-946602409

No comments:

Post a Comment