Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Abstract Face Drawing- "Geometric Face"



This is a rendering of a human face that comes from my influence of geometry.
It's the kind of artwork that likely doesn't have excessive color.
Originality is with the molding, not exactly the color.
I think it's better to release more original works with less color than it is to put out a work with a lot of unoriginal colors.
If there's lots of original colors to a work of art, that can be great if the molding itself is generally unique and spiritual.
Why not consider a drawing as a molding?
Here, there's original color if you consider that I used the exact color of an actual black marker with use of the computer's painting application.
My original drawing is good, but this computer rendering of my drawing makes it more steep and shallow and it doesn't hurt my eyes.
You're welcome to comment!
Remember, art comes from all sources.
Art is not a teacher's mere idea of performance but the performing quality of any temperament.
Of course, just because it's art doesn't mean that it's good art.
To understand art, you need to conjure stipulations in talk on performance.
Teachers who don't make art themselves out of anything aren't teachers but merely workers.
Sorry, I know I had that "teacher" in art class at a public school, but since she didn't make art, she wasn't a teacher but instead a worker.
Well that gets rid of the importance of about half of your public school teachers: half are just workers, others are masters.
I'm lecturing on this, but this is great practice for me on criticism.
It's so sad that bad people end up stuck with dire jobs because they could've tuned up their reason on life.
Capitalism or communism, those mediocre workers don't want to work a lot for a little.
Too bad; pleasure could've lead them somewhere if taste was just determined.
"I work because I have to" isn't reason but a trick, some quip of a fool who doesn't want to build up on any creative action.
Try out some art, folks!
Maybe you'll quit softly and come back rejuvenated.


I call this piece "Geometric Face".
Please consider getting a hard copy of this drawing in the form of canvas on Deviant Art.
http://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Geometric-Face-695872311

No comments:

Post a Comment