Translate

Friday, February 16, 2024

Poem- “YouTube and Gummy Worms”


“YouTube and Gummy Worms”


Are you a “normal” YouTuber?

You are?

Good!

When you talk on video, please stop talking like a gummy worm.

That’s so freaking retarded.

Nobody can understand what the hell you’re saying.

And, you’re horrible and ugly.

Your face looks all messed up and I just want to bite your head off.

Just give your viewers the best opinion in your video and turn off your smartphone.

You need to be smart, not gummy.


Are you a conservative who talks too much on YouTube?

Well, me and my friends have a little surprise for YOU.

YOU know who YOU are, right?

So, shut up and listen…


I will visit your house with my best friend and give you a free prize.

He is a western redneck and I am a sodaholic environmentalist.

Together, we will punish these gummy worms like you.

We will feed you “free food” and award you 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

Do you know what the “free food” will be?

The “free food” for today will be… 500 pounds of gummy worms.

We would love to feed a hungry Republican like you.

We will feed you gummy worms for 10 HOURS and give you a breath of fresh air.

We will make you nice and fat!

And, we will stuff 1 MILLION DOLLAR BILLS INTO YOUR PIE HOLE.

That is where your mouth is, right?

Good!

Just suck your gut in.

Everything you touch is gold.

You will be the most beautiful golden elephant in the world!

You will eat… and eat… and eat… and EAT until you’re ready to explode.

And, my western redneck friend will turn a racist like you into a puffy jawbreaker.

And, with my magic wand, we will turn you into a big old fat blimp sandwich.

And, when the fried pickles are done, we will feed you to a very rare gummy shark.

We will bury you in Candyland and use a free coupon for gummy worms.

Do you know why?

MY FRIENDS AND I HATE GUMMY WORMS!!!

Every website on Earth should convert all gummy worms into real people.

That would make me happy!


You know my poem is a joke, right?

Relax.

Just suck your gut in.

I would never really do that to ya.

But, if you are not laughing… you are a gummy worm.

Have lunch with a teacher, okay?

We already have too many gummy worms.

We don’t need any more of them.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/YouTube-and-Gummy-Worms-1021763621

No comments:

Post a Comment