Translate

Monday, February 5, 2024

Poem- “A Windy Bear”


“A Windy Bear”


Do not let your door blow open in the wind.

It’s free. It doesn’t hurt to check.

Do you want your window cracked?

On this street flooding is a flat patch of dirty gum.

It goes along them wooden heights.

Down by the riverside goes a patch of yellow crosses.

What a nice, long beach we have here.

They’ve got a live wire to the angels.

Who seals the rock upon our brisk foam?

There’s always more downtown weeds on my view to your hose.

Right now I beg your pardon for a closing saint.

Have you ever seen a thousand splinters?

A blue devil has swimming concerns.

Our flight impacts a bird down to it.

Does anybody know when the heavy garden is going out for my lights?

My ice cream sundae is a fancy jumping winter storm.

All things are letting us go around.

No zombie can predict the next rust.

It’s a mission holding us up that disturbs enough broken command.

You owe me fire under the weather.

How long is your problem going to flash?

The level above the rubber proves it to our approach.

The red carpet is a stupid piece of garbage for now until I buy another one.

That smoking pan will be the groove of a flying point.

The heart of a city disappears into an impossible wrap.

Open it for me down the grand jingle if you would.

When it rains cats and dogs, only the damn old fools try to feed them.

Do you send life over there?

A convo with me is like talking to a firm pipeline.

I’m coming around the flapjack again to hear my new napkin.

The unicorn will be roasting during the summer as it’s weather approaching.

We’ve come to the compass of a flooding warrior yelp.

Too much sense goes at me if you excuse us along.

The pumpkin hill is so full of beans I can spill the milk across the dark video.

Please continue to the reach or we will fall away to a neat soda jerk.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Windy-Bear-1017929435

No comments:

Post a Comment