Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Poem- "Notice of Love”


“Notice of Love”


I was dating a black girlfriend.

Her name is Jamila.

We really respected each other at every moment in our lives.

She is still the best friend I have ever known.

We are still best friends.

Yes, we were dating, but we were more honest to each other and were only friends.

But, we were the best friends to our humor and doubt, and we still love each other.

This will be interesting to my audience.

Sure, she is not my girlfriend.

But, she is my best female friend in my personal history with everybody I talk with.

We had healthy conversations and we were logical and intelligent.

Yeah, yeah.

Everybody makes mistakes.

But, mistakes will be very interesting if we know how to properly manage them.

To this day, I swear to God for us, we are still best friends in our hearts.

My heart will live forever with her spirit and soul in my mind.

We only do not talk to each other anymore because we live too far away from each other.

Facebook was too difficult for starting conversations and gasoline was too expensive.

So, very politely, we just went our own separate ways with the same old sympathy.

Our personalities, here and there, good or bad, will always be a sign of our harmony.

She will always be the most sweet, honest, and intelligent woman I have ever known.

She was even a genius just like my older brother was.


For this Notice of Love…


If any viewer of my art gives false information on my art, I will block such a fool.

Let my Notice of Love be known for Mother Earth and the Father above us.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Notice-of-Love-1023138239

No comments:

Post a Comment