Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Restaurant Review, Primo Burgers 118E F St, Tehachapi, CA 93561




Restaurant Review, Primo Burgers

118 E F St,  Tehachapi, CA  93561


Because they serve food on plenty of the day ahead of me, I can take home a menu and imagine a quick time out for coffee near those raspberry soda flavors.  When I’m too big for a meal, I make it bigger!  I can use chili with a couple kinds of cheese.  My French toast has half of Texas food for savoring because syrup may be dynamic.  “I think my French fries have half of Texas food, too.”  Trying out these jokes at Primo Burgers fills my family in on appetite on hot summer hours and depth-of-winter hours.  When I come here, I follow the sun.  Taquitos are served with piles of rice and beans, although guacamole is strange fruit to me.  I can fish up an okay dinner of rib eye steak when the restaurant’s chicken is touched enough by open kitchen flames, so I can grab several wings with zucchini and tremendous rings of hot onion.  Shrimp is mystery; shrimp improves with my age because of all the lemon zest and fried qualities of oily meat.  Burritos are alive with delicious stuffing.  I respect breakfast.  The few cod pieces put salad on a roll with Primo Burgers’ display of family photography not to mention famous clips of popular faces.  Want pastrami with deep sauce?  That’s available too!  A sampler plate is test for favorites in sides form.  Now, you can make a burger club-style of awesome ingredients giving a specific demand, before simply taking few hungry bites during family discussion.  That’s me in summary on a day of reckoning quick plates of soft crumbs.  Tuna can melt on me with ludicrous speed.  I try a tri tip when I try, thus more beef in dip is pleasurable satisfaction.  At Primo Burgers, I’m like a dude with faith: enjoy, laugh, jolly.  It’s a weekend in the corner with trait experiences; Primo Burgers is this.  I’m not a guest who has his name written down here because, quite frankly, Primo Burgers has servers who get alone in public on epic moments.  My theory is if a guy brings a dog around the establishment, there’s no garden left to have for my dining experience.  Are two sandwiches double?  “South of the Border” is the decorated restaurant’s catchphrase for meals hot with spices and particular textures.  Their famous salsa isn’t always new; I put chorizo where it belongs.  Experiences are for other experiences, so I remind my family at a comfortable table why I have sauce questions through possible boredom.  Pattie melts are turkeys in my mind since bread types in our rustic lobby aren’t consistent with relation to ambiance and my precious surroundings in memory.  I kick bacon for eggs!  Tacos are more expensive than burgers because I need so many of them.  Besides, what time is it for pleasure?  There isn’t entertainment written by the crew about parties at this local restaurant where potatoes stuff a burrito in two ways: inside, outside.  I’m not a local golfer named after a storm when dining for less and eating delicious flavors to visit the restaurant’s wooden building of sensational opportunities.  “Give me sausage or give me eggs.”  The worker laughs until her hands reach the artistic cups of refreshment for Diet Pepsi and vanilla shots, which are large in my hands when I walk across the red floor to coffee options and salsa containers.  Ignore the warnings about salsa because you need to explore tastes of immediate effect with the utmost gusto customers need to strive for.  I personally add lots of green and red salsas to tiny items for Mexican cuisine, a sturdy dish which highlights the cherry pickings that Americans tend to lean for.  That’s good Mexican food!  Of course, I recommend Yolanda’s tomato sauce recipe in Ventura; it complements my Tehachapi experiences and makes me realize my behaviors for dining.  Primo Burgers is like that funny Joe’s diner that’s messy with its appeal yet its laughing cashiers can tune up your reality with professional moves.
Primo Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Primo Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Primo Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment