Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

Poem- "Red Birds VS Blue Birds"


http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/red-birds-vs-blue-birds/



Red Birds VS Blue Birds



It’s rainshine for a wet action.
Wind is terribly exhausted.
Something feels a name three times as so many.
I hear a chicken running out of water.
My reflection in the black snow keeps up with its tune of cold blasts.
How do we make ice to stand from fever?
There’s moonlight within dad’s chocolate now.
Greetings may remain fair after words approach its subject.
Basically, I hear the horn behind my cape.
Destiny becomes sound before our pressure exists.
Mountains are a terrible waste on cue.
Birds, birds, birds, yourselves racist let be!









* In Ventura, a city in Southern California, I saw black birds and white birds fighting over a tree.  Since there’s that wrestling cliché of red versus blue in the fighting ring, I’m deciding to twist the truth a bit.  This is a Christmas poem about racism among birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment