Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Poem- "My Mom is a Reader"


My Mom is a Reader

My brain is growing, I cut my nails.
Soon there’s the flower like the rain I begin as ordinary.
Rub that jelly, cook that sugar.
These drinks melt as cats remove their claws.
Only, only only, sheep sheep sheep.
Do you know about the Arctic Cream?
That farmer talks badly to a scarecrow.
It’s a mystery if I eat like your delicious fractions.
My commas are like my curly hair (those broken flames of sealed times).
I will talk to you when you get home.
Okay, I am back at work.
Actually don’t get the paperback.
Good idea!  Remember how big the internet serves as aptitude.
It’s better if my verge goes away, it’s your pardon to me.
The jungle is on your chest.





http://www.deviantart.com/art/For-Mother-121773633
*The artistic painting in this link is rocamiadesign's work, but I feel that it relates to my poem with the same exotic colors.  I suggest getting products of the artist's!  There's cards, prints, and posters available.

No comments:

Post a Comment