Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Photo- "Magic Wand"/Poem- "A Room in the Seven"


"Magical Wand"

This is Sony's recent controller but with a twist on its picture with a Nintendo portable.
I've seen other controllers out there so this should complement the subject.

"Sony Wand of great 'n powerful magic! Taken from perspectives off first hand, 'course the photo snapped out of my DSi Camera which is the fuction Apple's iPhone can't seem t'handle. Why touch a screen just,? Use of a stylus or stilo pen could be as responsive as our butterfingers: just whistle while you work."-May 26, 2011

"A Room in the Seven"

Fireworks.
Fireworks.
Let me meet your fireworks.
I can go where fire sees.
Let me meet your fireworks.






*The Chinese dialects in the Chinese Republic were considered for this song, with a pinch of German and lots of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment