Translate

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Subway Review- 655 Tucker Rd Tehachapi, CA 93561

Subway Review
655 Tucker Rd
Tehachapi, CA 93561

A bit of Caesar sauce went over my styled chicken in time for the spreading of salt and pepper by a green worker.  Sometimes I wished there was a tour for all those flavors so that I wouldn't have the difficulty of favorites during the opportune minutes of selection.  Many of these employees knew about the instructions for heat that roared out of a type of toasting machine with flashing seconds against food preparation, although Subway's crew near Tucker Road had assumed in quick notion the unavailability of deli delights, of all which I actually really cared for because my ways of taste had to involve the sheer variety of stuff.  Discussion of Macadamia nuts between mom and I occurred at the speed of decision making as my family waited strictly through time among us to share the goods with preoccupied feelings for junk food.  Obviously a person's healthy status was related to Subway as busy parents soared through the lobby to meet discounts at close levels.  Few of my coupons for the restaurant in fact turned out to be broken enough to make me hungry for longer even while ice came out of the machine as slow as a turtle.  Sometimes a horn to some particular vehicle showed up by sound as it indicated a nice girl heading to the small doorway for a long period of time.  I kind of liked that.  When it came to the traffic that occurred in the parking lot, it was this driver's sublimation of patience which transformed the beauty of a dining experience since that lady was polite to us while demonstrating (in casual mood) how to walk along the asphalt, yet Tehachapi's weather in early to mid-spring was telling dad that winter should be with Golden Hills to give us a nice chill.  In addition to my comments on the area, my turkey sandwich had the freshness of thrill to its custom ingredients for which I enjoyed an atmosphere of tomato pictures.  Subway would've been constant in their transition from local sandwiches.  It's guessed I would've reconciled since there was plenty of tea with riboflavin to add so much texture to my drink with riboflavin's complexity of presence and quality, thus when I was returning soft beverages with exclusive ice to my hungry being I was intrinsic for mom's company.  We rolled along with our distinguished events as quick as they could be.  More history was spent with the store which happened to be Subway, so comprehension between me and the workers improved with good judgement on either side.  On both parts, sandwiches were delicious.  I was still quietly upset about the lack of advice on Subway's part in Tehachapi for pastrami which tasted like chunky meat for exhilaration of taste buds in the name of yoga mats and exercising moments.  My favorite was the pickles because they made pastrami that good.

http://www.subway.com/en-us?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=subway_e&utm_content=national&utm_campaign=sd-alwayson&cid=0:0:0:0:0:0&segment_code=0

No comments:

Post a Comment