Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Poem- "Restful Mist"



"Restful Mist"

Winter Storm Jupiter in lucky seven scenes,
Euphorbia on a sweet taco,
My happy hour concealed in breaths of the taking,
Targets in direction to personal credit,
Under crippling spice of light weight measure,
To dress up a salad near pretty musical notes with the bay,
My timber of rage split in twine yesterday,
Physics beneath animals,
This doll song as perfect appetite,
While I find the crazy chicken and eat the habit today,
Fingers beyond tied shoes,
Arts to our sun, unknown stars, nosed dream,
Holes I bend with mighty food in less ease,
Anything spooned inside proportion to tighten for luck.








*This is about my recovery from schizophrenia and how I’ve changed into another creature.

**Here's a Wikipedia article of an artist who had schizophrenia. The guy had very good ideas for his references to his strange cognition, yet people outside of his mind would probably find him funny and amusing. Schizophrenia is about losing the normal routine you've had because of an invading fantasy which seems so true and tangible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Natterer

No comments:

Post a Comment