Translate

Monday, June 19, 2017

Multicultural Poem- "A Worm of Purchase City"








Multicultural Poem- "A Worm of Purchase City"

Reap gifts or shadows in the snow.
Hit a discovery, paddle with jabs under a rainbow.
More night-rain, more griddling suns, dreams into weather my bittersweet eves!
Jungles fry while Mount 富士山 (the Fuji Sir) melts with ninjas.
Conditioning harvests by electric hair around the tropical bends of Cali.
Glitter in fright, blasting shores over the ocean-hands.
Calling fires brushing across missing natives.
To a home, to another home free for staking!
May a new Peking find a VC Pirate’s ice.
My road is my walk, I am a stone of blue colas and zzzzleepy streets.
Euros disappear as many dollars fly away like golf balloons.
And I’m gross for peanut butter.
A giraffe kicks the toys a clown juggles.
Astronomical trucks may carry black widows.
Nets carry soldiers, but there’s a disease in the magic.










*This is about my shopping of items from Purchase City in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment