Translate

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Random Poems of Defense


"Sentence to Pass Away"

An egg hatched out of the mother’s tongue to soft vanilla,
Filling her pillow with clean pools of reality duh,
Thus choices of reflection turned my wishes out of hair,
I put a horse by its local shadow near cooling bear.

"Garden Moment"

I’ve got to water some petals from the shuffle as on,
Until particles out of faith are written by grey dawn:
Weeds become food about our sky turning roots out of air,
Needled beyond clouds away to grade my yard to the bear;
Many a berry is under darkness of reflections,
To wet up my tool from a hard break against detections.

"To a Mother Dog"

--------------------Let’s find the roots to open water,

----------------------------While I’m perfect to

----------------------------------Know it,

--------------------Bringing the piece of seasonal dream

----------------------------Along yet with bitter

-----------------------------------Smile!
Heart, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment