Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

Gambling Poem- "Local Dream"

File:Avi Golfcourse.jpg
Attribution: Renjishino from Wikipedia





Local Dream


This desertous mountain is personal to me called,
Yet global orbs over yonder for choice thirsted fly good:
My wet feathers are made in a dynasty,
Through heat at my wave;
A few posters of old soda for expensive fumes,
We’re to a hundred and one degrees for Savage.
I’ve told dad, the Joshua forest scares legal guardians-
$2.87 Regular, exaggerations of taste, coffee full
Of banana split to Norwegian flavor…
Just put in the mysterious cherry-777-
Mom rents a wheel to get at the Wheel.
“We’re the best hotel in Laughlin.  Your clothes don’t match!”
So there’s pizza to dine in for that marine ring?
It’s how many times I tell you.  (It’s how many times I tell you.)



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laughlin,_Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment