Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Pretty Poems

File:Jade ornament with grape design.jpg
Attribution to Photo: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jade_ornament_with_grape_design.jpg



“Simplicity”

A little love between the air.
Into the breeze of a bear.
I just know, why worry so much?
I’m just a cut for the store.
I live along, waiting my breakfast island.
Her breaths save mine as sweet before.
We come in with her, two birds on a mitten.
Cookies get dry by the air we burn for.
If only she’d be mine, I’d be for tonight.
Pillows swallow our fevers after our abridged sun.
By love I’m forgotten, she’s my gaze.




PRETTINESS

Candid, yandid flower.
Shoppe, above heads, beneath petals.
Fires, cold and fuzzy, beneath petals.
The slowing honey, the yielding stock of flower.



*By the way, check out my comment on the picture below.  There's a mixture of clouds with different colors, although the mixture is about half and half and not so random.


https://www.deviantart.com/art/Payment-for-AlyshaAbandomations-2-2-700042074

No comments:

Post a Comment