Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Poem- “Procrastination in Reading”

“Procrastination in Reading”

“I’ve read the book.”
No, you haven’t.
You’ve just looked at it.

Reading isn’t so natural from thinking.
Words come to your head.
However, more silence is felt without a book.
Do you know how to read paperless?
Can this mouth go in any weight?

“I’ve taken a class.”
But you haven’t earned a class.

People may steal classes from each other in society.
Some kinds of learning are golden.
We speak in tongues nobody really has.
Lack of custom keeps the heat out of reception.

“I go to school.”
You don’t go from school.

“I bring lunch to school every day.”
That’s grammatical and false.
School begins and ends.
A schedule is needed and the agenda becomes ripped.
Where’s your raging bicep?
Pencils don’t talk- writing is a hand’s painting for the sounds.

“Here’s an apple for the teacher.”
It’s not the only apple.
“I’m against bullying.”
Even if it’s against bullying from bullying?

“I like French fries.”
You also like Health class.
For better nutrition, avoid ketchup and soy sauce most of the time.

“I’ve got a girlfriend.”
No, you’ve got a girl.
Some girls aren’t very friendly.
Have you seen the cage?
Each bird fits under scrutiny and turmoil.

“I want to have English class.”
You already speak English and you’re not even English!
Try Philosophy or Chemistry instead.

I’m not being fair.
But, hey, you started it!

No comments:

Post a Comment