Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Poem- “Dead Paper”

“Dead Paper”

Empty data.
A sticky gum of twisting words around.
The dead paper is murmurous.
My words sink under ink.
A brush gets made from one steamroller.
Pictures come over the radar.
I’m low without unique extinction of coals.
Dreams have been seen to no pen.
One tongue handles constant thirst in shreds.
By laughter, I’m sailing for deleted keys.
You return where I enter.
Control is pushed and shifting is fair.
We escape into a mist before these periods stop.
My poem is locked, my verse is commanded.
Something hangs in the air upon your draw.
Zooming into a table I’ve found a shape in comment.
Character styles fall under the deep, blue sky.
Enough bullets remain wished upon.
Directions pull me away until the regular point loses body.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Dead-Paper-846194411?ga_submit_new=10%3A1592719164

No comments:

Post a Comment