Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Poem- “A Job Can”

“A Job Can”

“A job can go anywhere.”
Do you mean Death Valley?
Do you mean the moon?
Do you mean under the sea?
Do you mean a wonderful, magical castle in the forbidden forest?
Do you mean prisons, deserts, hurricanes, or total wastelands?
HA!!!
You make me laugh!
I can’t believe I’m hearing such nonsense.
Next thing you know, I’ll have a job at the circus and juggle bottles of cash.
A job can’t just GO anywhere!
We need to source our income levels and find the right locations.
Think about it.
Can I have one particular job for every place and moment in time?
Business is something of a theory; first, we must find our places in nature. 
Profit has a margin for development and real cause.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Job-Can-845777341

No comments:

Post a Comment