Translate

Friday, June 12, 2020

Poem- “Squeezed Inside”

“Squeezed Inside”

More tables are needed for goods.
There will be many chairs in the house.
Would I have a clock in the kitchen?
Games surround the corners.
Fields of green near my house are little vanished.
Have to take posters off walls.
Be wary of smells across the land and property.
Peace if something of an illusion.
Guys have their isolated social circles.
New feelings become little part of them.
The maintenance is corrupted.
I can’t entirely plan ahead.
I’m limited to a wall for the living room.
These are previous reserves.
It’s not polite to stare at TV for too long.
My emotional being stirs in directions looked of.
I’ll have to be more compact.
How loud, or, how quiet.
Possibility of breaking original frame with attempt to move.
No dangerous keeping.
Little shadows are heavy enough to view over table.
Oven is lower to ground.
I feel less private since it’s a location in the crowd.
Repositioning is needed for some positioning.
Lamps may go in shades of light contrasting with the rooms.
The clock hurts my eyes.
My weight can be put.
A long table may not fit.



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Squeezed-Inside-845228599

No comments:

Post a Comment