Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Videogame Review, Ghosts ‘n Goblins for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch and Wireless Pikachu Controller)

Videogame Review, Ghosts ‘n Goblins for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch and Wireless Pikachu Controller)


Just imagine- my house is being robbed, the robber steals my video games, and, I call the police.  The police arrive on my property and ask me questions about my personal belongings.  “What kinds of video games were stolen?  We’ll put it on record.”  Should I tell them the truth?  Maybe I would joke around and say, “Oh, just some fossils with bad controls and dumb characters.”  Maybe.  But, it’s the truth, right?  Perhaps.  I enjoy a good punchline during a good moment like this one!  Sometimes old people remember junk with nice memories.  By considering the 1980’s, I can give a proper estimation for this NES “classic”.  We have lots of cases where gamers played something when they were young and grow up to be cheesy fashionistas.  “Classic” this, “classic” that… yeah, I know you’re speaking of mortal life.  Kids will have to grow up!  Still, Ghosts ‘n Goblins is really too hard.  Players need a greater vision for the concept.  For one thing, this NES classic presents us with a loose map.  Finding your way around is necessary.  And, Ghosts ‘n Goblins isn’t baseball.  You don’t really know where you are in the game.  Suddenly, it’s a dark night and you must find your way and keep on trying the power of fantasy.  That’s the problem.  You’re “trying”.  It’s not really the force we’ve come to strength on without drama and horror against the picture in motion.  You will try.  However, you won’t “use” it.  Use would require management and honesty.  When playing Ghosts ‘n Goblins well at all, I need to be a deceiving complaint around the clock until my bones hurt.  Get it?  I like bones.  Bones are kind of funny!  Only a gamer like me will say this:


“How many times have I told you to stop killing me?”


That’s very ironic.  Lady Gaga believes life is final.  Who knows?  She needs more videogames.  Death is a welcoming subject in Pokemon.  Burger King sells on magic, Nintendo exaggerates, and People magazine doesn’t include interviews of boring people.  Boring people are sexy.  I guess that’s why we have too many questions and lots of answers.  Here, for Ghosts ‘n Goblins, imagine repetitive destruction, lame gallantry, and supernatural evils.  Darkness falls on the Nintendo Switch.  (Are you laughing yet?)  I need a vacation.  How about a visit to one of the wealthiest kingdoms in your video game collection?  Sure, you’ll die every 2 seconds, but a player won’t have to worry about poverty and hunger since the strong, valiant knight will keep his clothes on.  Hell, just his very bones are like clothes.  Evil has overtaken the 8-bit cassette.  God has placed a curse on my controller!  I know it.  I can… feel it.  I know its power.  Come to the light and get me some orange juice.  My eternal love is fixed over the button.  Will somebody slap me?  It’s a sacrifice for electricity.  A sacrifice that will make my machine run like the wind!  Please, have mercy… I’m only a knight in… dirty underwear?  What?!  How anyone could save the universe, I’m not sure.  Humans are just about stuck on Earth.  I can smell God.  Oh, wait… that’s my toaster.  Stupid toaster.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Ghosts-n-Goblins-NES-and-Switch-871344975

No comments:

Post a Comment