Translate

Monday, February 1, 2021

Videogame Review, Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition for the PS4 (Playstation 4)

Videogame Review, Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition for the PS4 (Playstation 4)


This game drags and it must.  We’re getting into a dark universe of bugs and evil creatures.  Of course, I have my patience.  It’s a sad story about a fallen kingdom of sorts, and, the markets are down-to-earth and low key.  But while playing the game I’ve felt bored.  Money should be quicker, darkness should be vivid, and challenge should be surreal- the elements are there, if we’re to expect hollow features of taste.  A word like “hollow” indicates a creative problem for darkness.  Kinds of darkness exist: hollow, fiery, sticky, dry, sandy, excessive, terrible, horrible, awkward, shy, explorational, and more you can imagine.  Gamers have to wait for the best hits until challenge is worse.  Going from bug to bug, insect to insect, proves something worthy of interest if I’m to imagine so much about dark fantasy, but that’s more on a literary basis the game doesn’t fill much of.  We’re also in another one of those situations of repetitive defeats of worms.  That’s right, you’ll have to beat a lot of the same bugs, over and over again.  This reminds me of a bad habit I experienced with Pokemon.  Sure, Hollow Knight is about darkness and Pokemon is about colorfulness; in the end, we’re still just smacking weak insects and bugs, on and on, while the spiritual history unfolds.  I’m not so sure if a spiritual history should cover the weak bugs that much.  If anything, I would leave them alone and make a living.  Yet, “hollow” is a low quality that’s underground.  Boredom sets in… big time.  Many gamers enjoy Hollow Knight because it reminds them of Metroid.  What’s the problem?  Well, I don’t like Metroid that much.  You’ll find plenty of bosses easy to defeat if you have the right stuff.  By “the right stuff”, I mean a combination of physics and weaponry.  It’s not enough to simply hold a weapon; you must also jump around in circles and have submissive execution.  (What are the weak points?  What are the light spots?  Where are the cracks?  Submission involves observation of tidbit qualities.)  A sword is described as a “nail” to give indication of the buggy world of insects.  Do you like bugs and insects?  When playing a game, I’m expecting less bugs for total expression of gameplay.  So many bugs are disposables building up to necessary skills for combat against boss enemies.  It’s sort of like training while gaming.  I’ve adjusted color TV to bring a greatest vision possible although I’m sure there’s even more possibilities out there with untapped potential.  The dark worlds surround emptiness of substance for visible light of absence.  Hollow Knight is gentle torture.  I respect the morals presented here.  Of course, my boredom kicks in and the background does get the low visuals of brightness.  Perhaps I’m looking at caves for too long, or, the caves are constantly in my face, and I must choose my path of random destruction.  The money is very inflated and the shopkeepers can be moody and despicable with their choice of capitalism in a dark land.  Hollow Knight isn’t my thing.  With so much “hollow” feature, I can’t really have much feeling or emotion.  But what do you expect?  I don’t have any flowers.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Hollow-Knight-Voidheart-for-PS4-868958504

No comments:

Post a Comment