Translate

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Videogame Review, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Super Game Boy)

Videogame Review, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for the Nintendo Game Boy (w/ Super Game Boy)


The game isn’t simple.  When approaching enemies, the physics are nonsense and difficulty rises to impossible conflict.  Let me ask you not to be pedantic and deliberately disobey my cautionary tale with the hope of finding peace in criticism concerning emotional being for kids and families, if the game proves hazardous and ridiculous.  Write an encyclopedia if you don’t care about poetry and dreams.  I’m here to tell you the truth even if you don’t like it.  A Power Rangers game should be fun, plain, and simple- soft stuff, times to wonder.  You’ll find giant opponents in the robot stages and there’s a degree of merit over the organized content; but, soon, the monsters have their moves over the player until there’s literally no escape.  By issue of gameplay, not academic lingo, the program is awful.  Opponents, enemies just come and don’t mind their own business even if their physical activities don’t make sense enough for realistic display of challenge.  In fact, there’s no challenge, but difficulty.  I simply can’t tell what my enemies are doing in the game as often until surprises take place within destruction of focus.  Level #3 in particular can’t be understood well without writing it down on paper whatever spikes and pitfalls leak into masochistic vision.  My power rangers get hurt over and over again from cheap shots and unreasonable behaviors while a wicked witch makes the business-like, bold statement:


“HA! HA! HA! HA!”


Please don’t excuse this incompetence of programming.  The Super Nintendo version for the Power Rangers was an absolute classic to behold for gaming in entertainment and fun.  So, if teachers and scholars don’t wish to visit shopping malls in happiness, I’ll have to take an encyclopedia and bump their heads with it.  How do gamers ever talk about popular games without thinking of something terrible?  We have popular games that we know have drama and conflict with theater of performance and we shouldn’t think of a difficulty as only a “difficulty”.  Let me have a fair challenge or don’t give me the picture.  A super hero, by definition, is a hero who is super; and, I’m playing this game on a Super Nintendo; and, more importantly, my power rangers aren’t super at all.  They’re weak.  They’re colors.  They’re boring.  Good art isn’t boring!  Entertainment exists for pleasures and wild flavors of joy.  In comparison to Super Mario Bros. 3, this Game Boy game is not only hard, but it’s actually a program with some of the greatest fouls I’ve seen in a fighting engine ever.  As if to make up for the extreme difficulty, which isn’t suitable for children who need to solve elementary math problems with little brains, the programmers inserted health packs on every given moment imaginable and more.  What happens is I end up just going through the motions, getting beat up and losing battles with haste, and, suddenly, more health packs come my way and I basically just keep going and hope for an end to illogical war.  No one can beat a good game without logic.  My power rangers are only clay and maybe the wicked witch could’ve used them for enemies instead and make her enemies the power rangers for all I care.  I don’t care.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Super-Game-Boy-872893432

No comments:

Post a Comment