Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Videogame Review, Galaga for the Atari VCS (New Atari Console)

Videogame Review, Galaga for the Atari VCS (New Atari Console)


My video game console has been through wear and tear already.  I can feel it, when the machine starts running and I hear noise from the gears.  Atari’s machine is very powerful.  Galaga is a classic game, of course.  But I believe the internet, online gameplay is a risk of cheating between players because there’s slowdown, errors, and bugs.  4K TV does have interference.  While playing Galaga there’s moments of slowdown and errors that can let players have too much reward for their play, or, too little reward for their play- resulting from this, the “online players” with their high scores are not having the original experience of Galaga, and, the new experience is riddled with slowdown that impacts skill and genius.  I don’t want to say I’m good at this game when there’s slowdown between me and other players.  That’s not fair.  Sure, I did get a very high score in Galaga.  But that’s because the game is a bit of a mess on 4K TV.  Galaga is an old game from a time when video games were quick and easy to manage for local high scores in the arcades and elsewhere modern from the past.  Let’s be clear!  For me to be good at Galaga, I must be a wielder.  I’m also an artist.  Every artist is a wielder.  So, if young, immature gamers don’t want to play Galaga, they aren’t wielders; thus, they aren’t gamers.  You can’t play Call of Duty without being a wielder.  You can’t play Chicory without being a wielder.  You can’t play Final Fantasy without being a wielder.  I’m mentioning this to my readers to have them avoid confusion about gaming.  Someone in modern Earth may say, “I don’t need to be special to be an artist.”  Wrong.  Just, wrong.  Galaga is a work of art.  We can tell from the 4K TV graphics.  In terms of visuals and materials, I have respect for this victimization of circumstance about playing rough.  Galaga is a very challenging shooter.  From my personal observation of history, Galaga has been around for generations of partial mankind.  By “partial mankind”, I mean mankind only in parts or specific cultures.  Not everybody plays Galaga.  Even when Galaga was made for the video game arcades, people needed to find out about Galaga over the years and they could’ve missed it at the beginning or soon after.  You get insects and bugs in the game.  Or, are they ships and UFOs that look like insects and bugs?  You can use your imagination.  It’s a very colorful 4K TV game.  However, 4K TV does get interference.  “RF interference” was interference happening on old, box TV sets.  I’m not sure what to call interference for 4K TV.  What happens is, you get internet.  Internet has slowdown and errors.  That’s TV interference for my Atari VCS.  Also, the quality and length of an HDMI cable (high definition cable) is questionable.  I’m basically mixing and matching different electronics from different creators.  That impacts TV reception; and, that’s a risk of TV interference.  Today, in modern technology, Sony and Microsoft make videogame consoles- the PS5 and whatever the other one is- and keep separated maintenance for their modern video game consoles between the video game consoles themselves and 3rd-party electronics, including 4K TV sets and even more electronics without much of Sony’s and Microsoft’s input.  Is Atari in a different position?  No, not really.  Atari must let their Atari VCS video game console perform on other TVs.  From this theory I have, it’s obvious we’re dealing with a big giant in modern technology (internet) and placing it for old video games (“the arcade”) with a struggle, a fight, and a battle against errors and bugs.  Galaga is a fun game!  Just don’t expect fair gameplay.  It’s the mistake and fault of internet that makes Galaga worse for universality, or, internet connection across the globe of a very divided Earth.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Galaga-New-Atari-Console-887462612

No comments:

Post a Comment