Translate

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Poem- “Prince and Princess”

“Prince and Princess”


Are you looking for Prince Charming?

Well, stop.

“Prince Charming” does not exist.


Are you looking for Sleeping Beauty?

Well, stop.

“Sleeping Beauty” does not exist.


Let me explain:


Prince Charming is fiction; it’s fake.

Sleeping Beauty is fiction; it’s fake.


These are false stereotypes about men and women.


In real life, “man” is not a prince.

In real life, “woman” is not a princess.


Most humans are just normal people.


Superman is a lie.

Wonder Woman is a lie.


Only “real people” are real people.


When a woman is looking for “Prince Charming”, she is looking for a void.

She is only looking for fiction and fantasy.

She is not really interested in real people.


Often, a man will look for a “queen” in the real world.

That’s impossible.

Very few “women” are queens.

Most women are normal people.

Normal people are not queens, kings, princes, or princesses.


Most people are just normal people, and, that’s fine with me.

Please, stop looking for “fiction” in a relationship.

Be real.

When possible, avoid fiction for relationships.

Stick to reality.

I am not a king.

My mom was not a queen.

The family in my heritage has no royal blood.


I know you’re not a queen.

A “real queen” would arrest me for visiting her castle and have me executed.

You are just who you are: a real, normal woman.

Be yourself.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Prince-and-Princess-918522900

No comments:

Post a Comment