Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Poem- “My Funny Learning Experience”

“My Funny Learning Experience”


A student reads my essay and writes on my essay the following correction:


“This is confusing.”


Have you seen a “correction” on your essay like this one in school?

This is not a correction.

This is only a comment.


A real correction says,


“That is incorrect.”


It does not say,


“This is confusing.”


Why is my essay confusing?

Maybe I’m telling the truth and the reader just finds it confusing.

A wrong answer can be confusing.

But, so can a right answer.


If my essay is really incorrect on something, the reader should just say,


“That is incorrect.”


Correction involves knowledge.

Comment just involves social dispute.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/My-Funny-Learning-Experience-931685496

No comments:

Post a Comment