Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Videogame Review, TOEM for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)


Videogame Review, TOEM for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)


For the most part, this is a traveler’s craft. It’s usually scouting, not “gaming” so to speak.


(I was a Boy Scout in my childhood. I was scouting, not “gaming” for the badge. My scouting duties were as follow: looking for ants, telling ghost stories, finding wood, building a campfire, taking a hike, riding a bus, using a ticket, watching butterflies, getting out a camera, etc. Scouting was not “gameplay” in my childhood. “Gameplay” was Nintendo’s Game Boy device with a Super Mario game. That was gameplay in my childhood. Scouting was not gaming. A “game” would have to be something like baseball, soccer, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, Pac-Man, poker, chess, boardgames, card games, Heads-Up 7up, Hangman, bike racing, and so on. “Gaming” means challenge for peaceful, imaginary victory. Scouting means living up to a camp. Usually, a game is not necessary for scouts and scouting.)




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Review-TOEM-for-the-Playstation-5-936294138

No comments:

Post a Comment