Translate

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Poem- “Vintage Freedoms”


“Vintage Freedoms”


When an old believer says,


“I do not know what emotions and feelings are.”


The old believer is lost and gone forever in his heart.

No grace, no personality, no virtue, no hope, no confidence, no kindness, no goodness.

Darkness surrounds such a rusty believer.

Light is always going somewhere else.

He is selfless and he cannot become anything like anyone.

This ignorance even damages his own ignorance.

It’s a very sad case.

Every emotion, every feeling, is far apart from his spirit.

He does not want intelligence, he does not want manners, he does not want any barrier.

This old reader spits on his favorite books during an important lesson.

His entire heart keeps escaping from the very same shadow of no escape.

All escape just goes against him.

A reader like him hurts his voice when I never tell him to in my writing.

His disorder of creative sounds is unbearable.

I leave his jungle after our meeting and my ears are still pulsing.

This old man is so angry, he wants to make sweethearts drop.

My exposure to his voice gives me wild desire to get a move on for myself.

He always disturbs his own residence and the family returns his negative cover.

Everything in his mind goes down a pipe and he cannot snap out of it.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Vintage-Freedoms-993505754

No comments:

Post a Comment