Translate

Friday, November 10, 2023

Videogame Conversation, Disney Speedstorm for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)

 

Videogame Conversation, Disney Speedstorm for the Playstation 5 (PS5 Game)


Hello. I’m giving more comments about this PS5 game. It’s a modern racing game. Of course, let’s be clear…


Normal people suggest kindness by saying,


“Give a kind word to a stranger when you meet him.”


Arrogant people manipulate kindness by saying,


“We can do whatever we want.”


See the difference? Vocabulary with choice of words makes a big impact on social life.


We also spread the word of kindness by telling people what to do. You can say,


“If you know the correct answer, do not change it.”


Of course, most Californians are not very good with social skills. I have friends. I know this already. Talking to people is very hard these days. That makes PS5 multiplayer impossible for the most part. My big brother does not play videogames anymore. My little brother does not play videogames anymore. My father only plays the modern Mario Kart 8 game. I am the only member of my family who will, with my own hesitation, play something else and talk about it in videogame reviews. It’s pretty tricky. Except for me, my family is almost tasteless in terms of videogames. They almost know nothing about videogames. How am I supposed to play videogames alone? This scares me sometimes. My videogame reviews can seem so simple, but it’s often like I’m conducting science with my videogame background.


Back then, in the 1970s and 1980s, videogames were not rocket science. Now, today, in the modern world, for the future to infinity, anybody who knows nothing about rocket science will almost be completely unable to play any videogames. The more I talk to my neighbors and friends about this in California, the more lonely I feel with my nerdy judgement. For example, I am the kind of guy who can say,


“You must turn off the TV volume to play the Fairchild gaming console without audio buzz.”


I am almost like a fossil myself. Nobody else says that! Disney Speedstorm is a very complex racing game. The TV volume changes, the controller changes, the menu changes, the video changes, the downloading and initialing change and so on. This is a racing game where I will need to jump with my racing vehicle, hopping on the road, over and over again. Instructions in the game get really confusing on some deep angles. Today, I mostly only “pretend” to play the game very well when, really, I know next to nothing about directions and buttons as an older gamer from the 1990s Mario Kart era. Can other gamers keep up? I doubt it much.


For starters, the goals will vary so much that I can’t possibly read the rules and restrictions on time for the difficult math system of potions, tools, and characters. Or, are the potions energy drinks instead? Especially with this month’s Aladdin theme, I get confusion very easily. At least 50% of the program’s numbers and statistics are unliterary to my nerdy awareness of data management. I often try figuring out if 12 will mean 11 or 8 after the energy drink consumption. Some skills for the racing gameplay only appear to adjust the speed instead of the method. While playing with the PS5 controller, my hands can somewhat lose contact depending on the layout, in contrast with the ergonomic handling. I often wonder if my driver is going too slow or too fast. Mostly, the driving is correct and proper, but I notice digital hiccups along the slides and images. The electricity for the roads could’ve done better with power for turning instead of speed.


This PS5 game will really test my skills for platforming and special finishers. My home theater system can sound “low” even in my small, personal bedroom for gaming in my condo. Something’s fishy about all this. Also, high definition TV does impact TV color. The TV color can appear quite dark and partial depending on the high definition video. How many colors does TV have today? How many TV colors do we still have? I have played many 1st-person shooters with sharp high definition video, but low variety of TV colors. You probably know that fighting equipment is not always really that black. But, even on the Playstation 4, the videogames can seem to be more about black and less about rainbows. Hopefully, my Disney game expands on the rainbows soon, but I’m almost totally done with the game until additional content is released in the future. Mickey Mouse is getting a belly these days, but at least he’s super fast in a car.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Videogame-Conversation-Disney-Speedstorm-993698702

No comments:

Post a Comment