Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Videogame Review, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater for the Nintendo 64 (N64 Gaming Classic)


Videogame Review, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater for the Nintendo 64 (N64 Gaming Classic)


It’s a very mild program for the reach of unique labyrinths and wild boardings as re-given.

Note: My role for this review and criticism is to determine if a business that I observe is worthy of our attention and judgement. You will find some “loose nails” in every entertainment center. Sometimes, a business can get over its head and be proud and sinful. When such darkness looks at me very hard in the wrong direction, I reject such business. Such a business will receive my negative feedback when their bad attitude is evidence for my harsh judgement. Yes, even if a “good business” creates offensive TV commercials with false ethics and mean fashion, I will put up the nail for the ugly picture and hang up the ugly picture and complain about the ugly picture for the honest, innocent public to laugh with me. I take evil very seriously in that regard. My ears have been exposed to some very loud geographical areas as of late in the recent moment. Once upon a time, two years ago, I visited a country music museum in Tennessee and, when I came back home in return to my personal residence in California, I discovered with shock that my ears were bleeding a little bit from the loud country music they were playing at the country music museum. I think aliens from outer space in our galaxy are increasing their efforts to make Elvis Presley more LOUDER and BIGGER than ever before. I do not think anybody today really knows what Elvis’s original volume of singing was in our history; especially, when so many music machines came and went pretty much unnoticed from most people except for professional music critics. I still find that pretty sad. Sure, Elvis was performing during the life of a hyper, stimulating band like The Beatles. But, Elvis was also performing during the life of a bittersweet, derned singer like Gordon Lightfoot. That’s rock music versus folk music. That tells me that some music fans in Tennessee do not earn my respect for the pleasure of listening to their personal favorite songs of music, especially when it was so loud I could almost not hear myself hear. Now, hey! Maybe my ears have a rare disease. I know this from my doctor. But, I do care about Earth’s music fans and I’m sure music fans do not want to hear explosive noise of arrogance. Any arrogant business will be my funny scarecrow for my reviewing process of criticism. I know some Americans do not want a “process”. Instead, some Americans want a habit. Well, to be honest, a very natural and strong habit will go a long way. But, I think if there’s something going a long way, I should be able to find another good way as well. This Nintendo 64 videogame will surprise you with the soft, gentle music. Sure, it’s pretty much a repetitive data blurp, but I’m mighty interested in such metallic grace of volume. Oh, in case readers do not know… if you do not see me writing, my writing will be something of an illusion, but I will excuse my notion for the betters of greater beauties and humors. So, yeah. Are any of my readers artists? If you are, just try to stop creating mean and rude works when possible and with earnest of practical chances. We do need to be more aware of our reasonable excuses and also know what unreasonable facts are. I do enjoy this skateboarding videogame to a consistent tune of low TV volume. Businesses need to stop creating offensive TV commercials. I hate watching that kind of stuff and I’m sure honest readers around here hate that kind of stuff, too. We should only love “lovers” when we can. In case readers are wondering… no, most videogame reviewers are not the best lovers. I am an exception because I am a poet and a philosopher. I learn about love before I honor and manage love. Most people do not love each other that way. They will probably say, “What is love? I guess I better find out on my own.” That’s a very, VERY bad idea. You will need enough good education to understand any degree amount of love. That’s just the nature of my heart for you. You will have to decide.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-Tony-Hawk-s-Pro-Skater-N64-Game-1016092102

No comments:

Post a Comment