Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Poem- “Artificial Ingredients and Artificial Intelligence”


“Artificial Ingredients and Artificial Intelligence”


Okay, let me get this straight…


“Somebody” does not want to eat artificial ingredients in food.

But, “somebody” wants to go grocery shopping for “real food” with artificial intelligence.


Wow!

This “somebody” is very, very stupid!


Why on Earth would a healthy nutritionist even consider “artificial” intelligence?!


I remember what this “somebody” said years ago.


Years ago, fitness experts said,


“You need to avoid anything artificial.”


Now, some fitness experts want to use “artificial” intelligence for “natural” food.


What a bunch of crazy donut heads!


Honestly, I do not think they know what they are doing at all.

I know REAL vegetarians in my city personally.


A real vegetarian in California would AVOID anything artificial.

Yes, that includes “artificial” intelligence.

A real vegetarian wants REAL farmers to make REAL food.

“Artificial intelligence” is not real.

It’s a computer fantasy.


In other words…


Artificial intelligence IS an artificial ingredient!



Now, I’m not saying that a computer fantasy is not useful.

We should program a robot with artificial intelligence because a robot is artificial.


But, if you are a vegetarian, you will probably want to avoid “artificial” stuff.

You know what I mean?

Come on, I’m not stupid!

I have “natural” intelligence!

A real vegetarian deserves a farmer’s natural intelligence, not “artificial” intelligence!

That’s just common sense!

You can talk to my grandma.

My grandma is a nature lover.

My grandma would not approve of all this “artificial” nonsense.

She is living a healthy lifestyle and recovers from diseases as best she can.

She wants natural intelligence, not “artificial” intelligence.


If any reader does not agree with me, put a tomato in your ear and smash it.

I will laugh for a very long time.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Artificial-Ingredients-Artificial-Intelligence-1009182880

No comments:

Post a Comment