Translate

Monday, January 22, 2024

Poem- “Conversation Hackers”


“Conversation Hackers”


Okay.

Let me get this straight…


A liberal wants to use new words and new ideas.

And, a liberal wants to avoid bad words and bad ideas.


Wow!

I don’t think this liberal really knows what language is made of.


Let me tell my audience what the case really is with this false liberal judgement:


Yes, we have new words and new ideas.

Yes, we have bad words and bad ideas.


Do you know what the problem is?


New words can become bad words and new ideas can become bad ideas.

New stuff can become bad stuff.

Even good stuff can become bad stuff if you wait for science long enough.


New means “non-old”.

Bad means “non-good”.


Do you catch what I’m drifting at?


If you do not understand what I’m saying, just shut up and stop creating more words.

We already have too many words in this world.

Don’t go off the deep ramp without me.

We need to use valuable words!

Forcing your audience to “understand” new words they don’t understand is vulgar.

You need to give it enough time for the old wheels to spin the word around along.

We need to communicate with each other.

If you have too many new words in your big mouth, that just means you suck.

I do not want to hear sucking gossip all day long.

It’s not healthy for my ears.

It’s not healthy for anybody’s ears.

Some new words become foul language and slang.

So, if you are a liberal who says,


“We need new ideas to avoid violence.”


You are not telling the truth.

You are assuming that “new” ideas are always “safe” ideas.

That’s wrong and you know it.


Look, listen here, you cracking fool!


Do not make me think for you every single time you say something retarded.

If you do not use worthy vocabulary, I will pick your nose with a sundae spoon.

Please tell the truth and speak the truth like you really mean it.

I do not want “new junk” in my brain all day long.

Give me more of the good old stuff of conversation that works on my familiar learning.

Why are you using “new words” on me every 2 minutes?

Do I look like a zombie dictionary to you?

I want to listen to you, but you need to give me real words and real ideas.

New words and new ideas are best suited for fresh discoveries of the previously non-existing.

New words and new ideas are better for objects that do not have any names yet.

When you find something that already has old names for it, just use the damn old names.

New words disturb education and tradition.

If you need to disturb something you do not agree with, you must supply a better purpose.

If there is no better purpose to a new idea, then you are just a conversation hacker.

I do not invite a conversation hacker into my house.

I can love you just the way you already identify yourself to be.

You only need to change when your original self is no longer a responsible person.

Obviously, you need to use enough “old vocabulary” to even be a person in the first place.

Otherwise, you might as well hit me on the head with a dictionary I cannot afford to read.

That’s cruel, right?

If so, just stop bombarding me with new vocabulary that requires impossible learning skills.

I need you to “connect” with my mind, not cover me in alphabet soup.

I only need you to cover me in alphabet soup when my mind needs to spell the noodles.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Conversation-Hackers-1013325091

No comments:

Post a Comment