Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Poem- “For Personal Interest”


“For Personal Interest”


People with the most common sense do not even say “common sense” very much.

When you hear a leader say that phrase so many times, expect pedantic politics.

I am no fool on that one.

I talk to people with common sense from time to time and I observe naturalism.

To me, naturalism means,


“When the behavior only happens in fiction, the behavior does not exist.”


At times, for me personally, even news and media can be like imaginary truths.

How can somebody use so much imagination for the truth and still know it?

Of course, when a writer only has common sense, he is not able to create art.

Artwork always requires more than just common sense.

Earth is full of so many surprises.

Most of the Earth is hidden from view as long as you speak only one language.

You can only discover more of the Earth by considering foreign languages.

Yes, that may even mean you just need to watch a foreign movie without translation.

Human behavior can be even more evident from lacking so much education.

Common sense is never universal.

You will find out when you come across foreign cultures and different societies.

Already, for some readers, some of my “American voice” shows up in my poetry.

Honestly, even when I speak like a normal American, I am very ignorant of it.

The ignorance of ourselves is a common cause of so much prejudice in the world.

Prejudice is a kind of ignorance we have from day to day.

The problem is, when we have ignorance, how do we even know we have ignorance?

Most opinions about ignorance will cause even more ignorance in the world.

Often, as is the case, when we increase knowledge, we also increase ignorance.

That’s why a school grade of A+ is educational mythology for most Americans.

People in America are more likely to get C- or B+ as grades in schools.

In fact, whenever there is an American who is “perfect” in some way, there’s fear.

Perfection itself will become mythological depending on the circumstances.

Of course, I think perfection is still an important goal to consider with other goals.

Keep in mind that unless YOU talk to me, my literature is somewhat an illusion to you.

Maybe I would say something different in this poem if I was actually watching you.

Telling the truth most certainly does not mean psychosis and bullying.

The commonplace bully in America is interesting to me as a social philosopher.

The commonplace bully will always be the first person to be mean in a space.

He will be very, very mean, vulgar, foul, arrogant, and so on.

But, then, when you catch him and try to convince him to be nice, he is a hypocrite.

The commonplace bully will be just like the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz.

He is the first person in the room to be mean.

But, when a nice person tells him to have good behavior, he says,


“Do not be mean! What did I do? I didn’t do nothing!”


Beware of the commonplace bully.

He does not know what he is doing.

He is a hypocrite.

His personality is a lie; his identity is a lie; his language is a lie; his appearance is a lie.

This is the kind of bully who should be put in jail.

He is just simply not capable of earning any independence for a living.

He will always follow the yellow brick road and he will never find his way out.

He is the “tyrant of the jungle”.

No, not king,

Tyrant!

I have seen so many political fakes just like this commonplace bully.

Their “politics” is just unimportant social media without any official context of detail.

When I discover the truth for myself, I never, EVER listen to them.

Most political fanatics are just spam with false mustard.

I don’t care about them.

Yeah, at times, some of them will pretend to have connection with my literature.

Ha, ha ha!

Funny!

These commonplace bullies are just literary apes.

They will find ways to mock my philosophy.

Oh well.

When they tie strings all over me, I will just cut their strings off from me.

It’s that easy to dismiss pseudo politics.

To be honest, I would rather leave the official politics to the wise obligations.

My poetry is for my free expression of mental illness and therapy.

My mental illness is a good reason for my poetry writing.

It’s also funny how journalists assume that they can trick me with irrelevant manners.

That will not work on a philosopher like me.

Never, ever.

When I know the truth, I also know when a “new idea” is a cause of miscommunication.

New ideas are not always true, but new ideas are always new.

Some new ideas will only become embarrassments that are better to forget about later.

Most new ideas never become common sense.

Of course, ironically, the word “new” becomes mythological in so many ways.

You can have a “new” machine that involves “old” ideas.

Sometimes the difference between “new” and “old” doesn’t make much sense.

Who knows if any of the difference will ever become common sense?

What a mystery!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/For-Personal-Interest-1007321838

No comments:

Post a Comment