Translate

Saturday, September 30, 2017

My Little Brother's Birthday Card, Moon Photo- "La Luna Mezcla"

**Here's a birthday card for my little brother!

Nathan’s Birthday Card, 9/28/17

My sound at distance becomes a word,
So that more distance with time is one sound
And we’ve come to a break when heard:
I go, here and there, to find two spades
When this bridge from both spirits is found.

Before I go for sound is while you get distance,
Although, by golden wheat to oil, there’s resistance
Over spiritual effect- your car’s filled stones
Beyond thresh-hold to honkers, though (near McD)
A spirit or two may search vacuum about his homes.

Often said, often done. My brother suspects to mean
News around the bend or Bishop for cookies deep
As I turn a Jack; thus, we’ve crossed as to seep,
Yet more expedience on virtue may break the flu
Or even become mainstay upon store’s Southern bean.

So very much blessed as two spirits fold
We’re to dire moment the break to convolute,
Between fix and spade, leading bridge at desertous dawn
After wheat is sown: I’ve grown to what you’ve grown
As Bishop holds your eternal clue toward kitty’s yawn.


"La Luna Mezcla" by GameUniverso

It's romantic influence from Mexico.
I was offered a trip south of the border and had opportunity to churn out this photo.
The photo is of a garden, the moon popping out to show the weeds.
Have fun!

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/La-Luna-Mezcla-707102793

No comments:

Post a Comment