Translate

Friday, September 22, 2017

Sports Update/Chipmunk Photo- "Thinking Chipmunk"

Golf Update: *I'm hungry.

Art Update: *I've hung a hot painting by Debra on my wall and am awaiting three more vertical paintings to come near the bungalow downtown.

Nurse Update: *My mom is busy and a guy is nearly burnt alive.  Scary!

Baseball Update: *Cody Bellinger has hit nearly forty home runs and it's very possible the Dodgers will obtainingly grab the regional championship for their parts of the game.

Tennis Update: *You know, sometimes tennis can be boring and I talk in my living room while the sport plays on television.  The problem is that, although rackets can shift here and there as players come to terms with their own diagonal peace, the audience is generally formal and quite preserved in less noise.  At least I'm not crazy yet!




"Thinking Chipmunk"



It's kind of similar to a dancing environment for the mysterious chipmunk and so many exquisite details add on some splendor to this lovely home.
Enjoy the picture and hang it by a closet where you may keep colorful, tremendous jackets for winter.

https://gameuniverso.deviantart.com/art/Thinking-Chipmunk-705841146

No comments:

Post a Comment