Translate

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Videogame Review, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX for the Playstation 5 (PS5)

Videogame Review, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX for the Playstation 5 (PS5)


My name is Alex.  No, really.  My name is Alex.  Ignore “Alex”.  “Alex” looks funny, is horrible at driving, and feels like a boring angel.  I’m the wrong Alex!  My PS5 controller does not work well for Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.  In particular, the direction pad is slippery.  It’s slippery because the direction pad is made of a substance that’s like glass.  Imagine a controller with “glass” for buttons.  Doesn’t that sound like a bad idea?  From playing the game, I think it’s a very, very bad idea.  I need my fingers there.  The game has a course where you must try swimming between sharp, deadly diamonds, without killing yourself (you may only have 1 health), and, you’re using the direction pad that’s like glass or the thumbstick that’s like a ball in motion of analog.  Wow!  This is a tough one to sell.  I found the game on my Playstation 5 console through the online, internet Playstation Store; however, I was unsure if the game was real.  The game’s details and general information have poor spelling and weird marks of description.  And, I needed to go ahead with the purchase, since my Playstation 5 console has no disc drive.  There’s no need for a disc in all honesty.  My PS5 video game console runs digital games fine for the most part.  A PS5 controller needs to be updated with the plug running into the Playstation 5 system.  Internet is very necessary these days!  Even Sega’s video game consoles are results of capitalism with internet and I’m okay with that.  Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is more difficult to play than Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels.  The Infinite Lives help me out.  There’s a lot of surreal, rich colorful world to view.  I’m sure the programmers love art.  Thing is, gameplay is really about skill, talent, and genius.  Taking a ride on the motorcycle has its moments.  You beat the first-some boss enemies with a children’s game.  Going for the heat of battle takes practice- of course, the practice is an extreme theory of humor.  The Sega Genesis controller is better for Alex Kidd; while the PS5 controller has sharp tactical feedback, my fingers slide around the buttons because the buttons are so smooth.  Maybe another PS5 controller would be a better choice.  The Playstation 5 video game console is a modern gaming machine.  Keep in mind that a word like “modern” suggests one’s abandoning of tradition.  I understand that a little.  But it would help if programmers understand tradition first before changing it.  The PS5 game is very difficult and rings of intensity, silly fighting, and mean jokes.  Finding the right spot for gaming does involve vision of self-relaxation until problems happen within opposed relations.  It’s a PS5 game about “the royal highness” if we’re to fool around and cross our fingers.  Reviewers use weasel words like “only fans enjoy this” or such nonsense.  Some fans just want to control their friends and force them into parties.  I’m not your friend!  My name is Alex.  Ignore “Alex” if you want.  I’m telling the truth and that’s good enough for me.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Alex-Kidd-in-Miracle-World-DX-PS5-884616379

No comments:

Post a Comment