Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Videogame Review, Centipede & Millipede for the Xbox 360 (w/ Limited Edition Halo Controller)

Videogame Review, Centipede & Millipede for the Xbox 360 (w/ Limited Edition Halo Controller)


If a reviewer tells you he is “insignificant”, don’t listen to him and avoid him at all costs.  For my philosophy on video games, I must be significant, not insignificant.  You can only tell the truth by being significant.  You need meaning in your life for the truth.  Are all these other videogame reviewers writing their criticism just to be “insignificant” and meaningless?  Unfortunately, some reviewers think they are pathetic, useless excuses for a human being and they will actually tell you their criticism is not “comprehensive”.  My feelings are hurt when I think of these reviewers!  I never say I am insignificant.  I don’t care if there’s space, air, wind, breeze, or whatever you call it.  I tell the truth because I am significant.  I mean something to the world!  Yeah, shooting bugs in a video game does appear very insignificant; but, it’s not.  I’m sorry.  But if you think you are “insignificant” then you need to examine your life and appreciate what you have.  “Insignificant” reviewers will never tell you the truth.  Period.  Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest let’s begin this review.  I wanted to test my brand new Xbox 360 controller.  The game is fun and the controller works great so far.  Am I “insignificant” now?  Nonsense!  Microsoft does not think Xbox fans like me are “insignificant”.  If anything, Microsoft would crash into my TV to get another dollar!  Also, if Microsoft sells video games, it’s likely Microsoft plays video games.  Is that “insignificant”?  I will repeat that word until I make a liar regret his dishonesty.  Microsoft does not think they’re insignificant.  By definition, a business can’t be insignificant and must obey the law for practice of marketing.  Obedience to the law is meaningful.  Centipede & Millipede does humor players who get a chance at shooting bugs.  Then again, bugs aren’t insignificant either.  You have insignificant reviewers who talk about significant games.  I don’t buy that!  I will be meaningful here for my word to be truth.  You’re probably going to say, “Don’t be so personal.”  Bullshit.  You know very well that every reviewer needs to be meaningful and I’m not backing away from this subject just to satisfy your lack of curiosity.  I find this situation very curious.  A good, honest reviewer is not insignificant.  He’s not meaningless, he’s not “a plastic bag in the trash”.  Good, honest reviewers give us meaning for video games so we can determine the future and improve modern technology.  So, if you’re reviewing a quality fun game, DO NOT say something like, “Oh, I’m just killing time and procrastinating.”  Now we have too many games in the video game market that are nothing more than procrastination and it’s all thanks to insignificant reviewers.  Centipede & Millipede is a classic game from the past for a reason!  If you’re shooting bugs, and, if you’re fighting insects and creatures from the deep, don’t you think that means something?  I think it means something important.  Keep in mind that a philosopher never thinks he is “insignificant”.  If anything, no good thinker is insignificant.  A human being thinks because he is meaningful.  Please, if you don’t believe in yourself for anything you do, don’t review video games.  Just… disappear!  But I know you’re a meaningful person like most people are in some way, shape, or form, and so I recommend Centipede & Millipede to you.  Why?  Because I am not insignificant.  Significance and meaning are requirements for truth about reality and nature.  So, there you have it.  Enjoy!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Centipede-and-Millipede-Xbox-360-886974431

No comments:

Post a Comment