Translate

Friday, July 23, 2021

Poem- “Personal Wonder”

“Personal Wonder”


You read a book.

You read a book out loud.

You read a book out loud and have a voice for the book.

However, you’re not the writer.

What are you doing?

If something happens, you’re probably a copycat.

A copycat gets very rude and mean with a book.

Or, he’s too polite and nice with a book.

He doesn’t have the writer’s voice.

That’s unavoidable.

You will never be the writer.

So, you will never have the voice by the writer.

I must spend some time telling you how to read my book.

First of all, do not have an emotional outburst while reading my book.

I am not having an emotional outburst in my writing.

Maybe I give little suggestions of a higher voice.

But, I’m not yelling in my book.

If somebody yells with my ideas, that’s not my fault.

That’s somebody else.

Do not place a voice on my book that I don’t have.

Of course, you’re going to anyway.

I hope you’re proud of yourself.

Just read my book in your own cause, right?

I don’t think so.

My book is a work of gentle aggression with the feeling of humorous doubt.

Find a voice that can match my description in the last sentence.

Depression and emotional outburst are not my style.

These emotions I have are clean and bitter with a soft romance.

Experienced readers of my book have probably been having the wrong voices.

It’s unavoidable.

However, if a reader reads this poem, he has an important key to my voice.

Just please don’t read my book without my approval of your voice.

I’m not a crazy psycho or someone with extremely intense rage.

This book belongs to Alex for him to decide on official voice.

I’m Alex.

Even if you’re Alex, you’re the wrong Alex.

Write your own book for your own voice.

My book is already done with personal wonder and mistakes are possible.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Personal-Wonder-886567583

No comments:

Post a Comment