Translate

Friday, September 24, 2021

Videogame Review, Doom for the Atari Jaguar (Brand New Game Years Ago)

Videogame Review, Doom for the Atari Jaguar (Brand New Game Years Ago)


This should’ve been a good game.  But, my brand new game did not work.  It’s a better idea to purchase an already-used copy of Doom instead.  Consider this a waste of time.  At least you can hear my warning and avoid a new copy.  I was shopping for the Atari Jaguar with Best Electronics.  One day my new game was just not working no matter what I did so I called Best Electronics for help.  It turns out that brand new copies of Doom can stop working from a chip malfunction.  The game will work for a while, do things for a while, and then stop.  It was a production flaw.  Atari products were local creations where they were spreading out.  Back then, it was common for there to be production flaws with video tapes, records, books, and more electronics and inventions.  It was somewhat part of the fashion of believing God.  (Only God is perfect.  Man is not.  I can see you and know you’re an idiot.)  Fashion in our world of video games brings us to such case for doubt.  It’s possible that Atari Jaguar games did have some problems with production.  The game should’ve done fine on controls, graphics, sound, and such.  Of course, for a new game to be worthy of respect, it needs to work, obviously.  Now you know!  Wasting my time…




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Doom-Brand-New-Jaguar-Game-892849518

No comments:

Post a Comment